The Benjamin Foundation is a local charity helping people across Norfolk and Suffolk to deal with some of the challenges that life throws at them.
Whether it’s the prevention of youth homelessness, helping families to build stronger relationships or providing positive activities for young people with limited opportunities, our work brings hope, opportunity, stability and independence to the people we support.
Here are some of the values that we hold dear:
1. We treat everyone as an individual
2. Our service users – the people we support – are at the heart of everything we do
3. We believe in delivering high quality
4. We are business-like and professional
5. We put our heart and soul into everything we do