Join us for fun activities in North West Norfolk
We provide positive activities for young people in North West Norfolk in a safe, supportive environment where our staff will offer support and opportunities to learn, socialise and be a positive part of the local community.
We are delighted to announce the opening of two new youth sessions in Hunstanton, which will run in term time. Why not join us at one of the FREE Youth Groups from Monday 24th January 2022 and enjoy fun activities and new experiences.
Both groups take place at The Basement, Hunstanton Town Hall, PE36 6BQ:
- Mondays (term time) 4.15pm – 5.45pm – Youth Group: This group session is open to anyone in Years 6-9 (Aged 10-14), with activities / games to get involved in. We kindly request mobile phones are not used during this group.
- Mondays (term time) 6pm – 7.30pm – Hang Out: This session offers a safe place to meet up with friends and chat. Open to Year 10 and over (14+ years)
Healthy snacks and water will be provided free of charge. We plan to develop a low cost shop for different snacks in the future. Due to allergies food or drink cannot be brought into the sessions.
Dersingham Youth Group, Dersingham Village Hall, 83 Manor Road, Dersingham, PE 31 6LN. FREE to attend.
- Wednesdays 4.30pm – 6pm (term time) for ages 8-11.
Outreach support also available. Please speak to us for further information. Look out for details of school holiday activities too! There is also an Instagram page where young people can message and keep in touch.
If you’re interested in attending, or if you would like to enquire about volunteering to support our activities, please get in touch.
For more information please contact [email protected]
KING’S LYNN (from Tuesday 26th April) Funded by Freebridge Community Housing
Discovery Centre, Columbia Way, King’s Lynn, PE30 2LA
- Tuesdays 4pm – 5;45pm – Junior Youth Group Years 3-7 (8-12 years)
- Tuesdays 6pm-7.45pm – Senior Youth Group Years 8 and over (13-17 years)
These sessions will have many activities offering a time to be creative (arts, crafts, dance), play games, play sports (football, dodgeball, rounders) but most of all to have fun! Consistent staff will be available to listen and support you to enjoy this group and hear your ideas for future sessions.
Healthy snacks and water will be provided free of charge. We plan to develop a low-cost shop for different snacks in the future. Due to allergies food and drink cannot be brought into the sessions, and we kindly request mobile phone are not used.
Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Many thanks to Ørsted for their grant through their East Coast Community Fund and Freebridge Community Housing for helping us extend our support for young people in North West Norfolk.