Your fundraising can make a real difference and allow us to continue to support local children, young people and families in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Despite being a well-established charity and helping over 2,000 people each year we only have a small number of regular fundraisers and supporters. We are, of course, keen to grow this number and will always look for ways that provide support and recognition in return.
We are especially keen to hear from kind individuals, social and community groups or businesses that would like to raise money themselves for our great charity. There are lots of ways you can get involved. Some ideas include:
- Taking part in one of our organised events
- Taking on a sporting challenge
- Organising a virtual quiz
- Supporting us as your business or community group’s Charity of the Year
- Birthday fundraisers instead of gifts
If you would like to discuss your fundraising idea with us please contact us on 01603 615670.