SHPS (Sustainable Housing Partnership Service)
We are pleased to be delivering the SHPS (Sustainable Housing Partnership Service) project in Breckland, North and West Norfolk to support single adults (aged 18 plus), couples (and in some Districts, families too) in the prevention and relief of homelessness in the region.
We are proud to be working to prevent homelessness in Norfolk in collaboration with:
- North Norfolk District Council
- Borough Council of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk
- Breckland District Council
- Norfolk County Council
- Bridges Outcomes Partnership
The SHPS Project will aim to produce Personalised Housing Plans for all customers with a focus on tenancy support, helping them to successfully maintain that tenancy or supporting them to seek suitable accommodation. This longer term support (over a period of 11 months) will act as a platform for building successful futures and helping local people reduce their risk of homelessness.
To be eligible to receive support through the SHPS project, customers should:
- Be homeless or threatened with homelessness
- Be eligible for assistance as defined by the Housing Act
- Have a local connection
- Have low to medium support needs (i.e. is able to maintain a tenancy)
- Consent to the referral
All referrals for support to the SHPS project are made via Local Authorities Housing Options Teams.
For further information, please contact us on [email protected]