There are a huge variety of runs that take place throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, the UK and internationally. From marathons, half marathons, 10ks and 5ks through to fun runs of various kinds you will be able to find something which suits your ability and ambitions!
You are very welcome to sign up for an organised event and run for us. Register with the organiser and then contact us to let us know what you have planned. We’ll send you a TBF running vest and be able to provide you with tips and support leading up the event. We’ll also send you a certificate to thank you for running for us.
Once you have a confirmed place on a race and have let us know that you want to run to raise money for our charity, we will be delighted to support you, if you wish, in the following ways:
- sponsorship forms or help with setting up a fundraising page
- your own TBF running vest
- training and nutrition tips and advice
- putting you in touch with other TBF charity runners
- the chance to visit one of our services so that you can find out more about what we do
- help with promoting your fundraising page on social media
- a thank you letter and certificate
If you’d like to take on a running challenge, we’d love to hear from you – please get in touch.
Do you have a place at the Mammoth Marathon in May 2020? If you would like to run for our charity, we would love to hear from you! Get in touch on 01603 886932 or email email@example.com
Do you have a place at the Mammoth Marathon in May 2020?
Could our butterfly help you to fly around the route?
Commit to raising a minimum of £150 for our charity and receive a personalised Benjamin Foundation running vest!Email us
I like the support because it has helped me cope with worries and believe in myself.