- Job Title: Young People’s Support Worker
- Location: Right Tracks, King’s Lynn
- Salary: £11,009.70 per annum/£9.41 per hour, plus on call allowance and sleep in pay
- Hours: 22.5 hours plus 1 sleep in per week to be worked flexibly
- Contract: Part time, permanent
- Closing Date: Tuesday 3rd November, 9.00am
- Interview Date: Tuesday 17th November (King’s Lynn) Interviews comprise 2 stages. First stage will be online via Microsoft Teams and will take place on Monday 16th November
I consider myself very lucky to work for The Benjamin Foundation- I have been encouraged and supported to take on more challenges and can honestly say I am never bored!