- Job Title: Young People’s Support Worker
- Location: North Walsham
- Contract: Permanent, part time
- Salary: £9,032.40 per annum, £9.65 per hour. Sleep ins and on call paid in addition. Plus Employee Pension and other benefits
- Hours: 18 per week plus 1 sleep in to be worked flexibly
- Closing Date: Monday 26th April 9am
- Interview Date: Shortlisted candidates will take part in an online Safer Recruitment Interview on Wednesday 5th May and an online interview on Thursday 6th May
I honestly don't know what I would have done without the Rent Deposit Scheme and the help of The Benjamin Foundation.