- Job Title: Single Homeless Prevention Service Senior Case Worker
- Location: Covering North Norfolk & Breckland areas
- Contract: Fixed for 4 years, full time (job share applications welcomed)
- Salary: £23, 883.21 per annum, £12.33 per hour plus essential car user’s allowance and pension scheme
- Hours: 37.25 Monday to Friday
- Closing Date: Monday 12th April 9am
- Interview Date: Shortlisted candidates will take part in an online Safer Recruitment Interview on Monday 19th April and a formal interview on Tuesday 20th April
Our children love the Forest School scheme - the sessions are always in demand and it is amazing to see what they get out of it.