- Job Title: Lead Youth Support Worker
- Location: Watton
- Contract: Fixed term for 12 months in first instance
- Salary: £3,461.92 per annum, £11.24 per hour plus employee pension and other benefits
- Hours: 7 per week term time only. To include 4 hours youth delivery work and 1 hour 1-to-1 support. Additional hours in school holiday by negotiation
- Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd February 9am
- Interview Date: Shortlisted candidates will be required to take part in an online Safer Recruitment Interview prior to the online formal interview on Friday 12th February
Our children love the Forest School scheme - the sessions are always in demand and it is amazing to see what they get out of it.