- Supported lodgings service: Hosts needed in Suffolk and Norfolk – particularly Norwich, Ipswich and surrounding areas.
- Provide accommodation: to vulnerable young people aged 16-18 years of age who are in need of stability and security.
- Offer: a spare room, support, tolerance and understanding.
- Receive: on-going comprehensive support and training
- Subject to: Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS), assessment and home visits and references check.
- Support payment: to cover expenses of approximately £125 per week whilst you have a young person staying with you.
- Hosts are not employed by The Benjamin Foundation.
I think in the morning I'll be proud that I've done it.