Your support enables us to help more local young people like Charlotte.
*Update November 2020*
In line with the latest Government restrictions, our Holt and Norwich stores will be closed from Thursday 5th November. Our Dereham store will be operating a ‘Click and Collect’ service – please see our Facebook page for further details. If you have an enquiry regarding the Norfolk Assistance Scheme, please contact our Dereham Store on 01362 692392.
We look forward to seeing our customers again when restrictions ease. Thank you for your support.
Our Norwich Furniture Store, on Oak Street near the city centre, sells good quality used furniture. We also sell new white goods and new beds. There’s usually a wide variety in stock, often available on the day at very competitive prices. The profit the store generates helps to fund our work with local children, young people and families. So supporting our stores means you’re helping local, vulnerable young people too.
Our stores also give people a way of passing on furniture in a sustainable way and reducing waste. We’re always looking for good quality donations and accept the following items: Furniture; Sofas; Suites; Armchairs; Tables and chairs; Coffee tables; Sideboards; Dressers; Chests of drawers; Wardrobes; Beds, bunk-bed & sofa beds; Electricals (must have CE mark); Washing machines; Fridges; Freezers; Flat screen TVs.
If you have an item you wish to donate, please contact us. We can even arrange a free collection.
Stock changes all the time – so pop regularly. There’s free customer parking too.
Your safety is our priority, therefore from our reopening on Monday 15th June, we have taken the following steps:
Visitors to our stores:
- A limited number of customers will be permitted in store at any one time. Once this limit has been reached, we will operate a one in/one out system.
- Hand sanitizers are available at entrances and exits.
- One way systems have been introduced, please follow the arrows on the floor.
- Signage throughout to remind of social distancing guidelines.
- Two metre markers at tills.
- Contactless payments are preferred and encouraged.
- Cleaning rotas are in place and ‘hot spots’ such as door handles will be cleaned regularly.
- Card payment machines will be cleaned after each transaction.
Donations and Furniture Deliveries:
- We are taking donations and will be operating a delivery service. Please check with your local store if you have any items you wish to donate.
- In order to reduce any risk to you, if you are in a position to bring the item of furniture in/out of your home then that is preferred.
- Incoming, donated stock will be quarantined for 48 hours before being available for sale.
Thank you for your support – by donating or using our stores, you’re helping us to bring hope, opportunity, stability and independence to local children, young people and families.