Watch Abbie’s story to learn more about our work in Suffolk. By supporting the Ipswich Re-use Shop, you’re helping us to help more local people like Abbie.
Now open seven days a week. Unless you are exempt, please wear a face covering when visiting, thank you.
There are a number of changes in place, including temporary amends to the opening times, and some measures imposed to make sure that staff and members of the public follow national guidelines. These include:
- A number of measures will be in place for the safety of yourselves and our staff:
- Numbers of people allowed within the shop will be limited
- 2 metre social distancing must be maintained
- A one-way system will be in place
- Hand sanitising facilities will be available
- Payment by card is encouraged
- We will not be accepting direct donations at the current time as items will be subject to a period of quarantine, in line with guidelines, prior to being sold in the shop.
- You must book an appointment to visit the Recycling Centre to drop off items for Re-use and recycling. To book, go to suffolk.gov.uk/recyclingcentres
- You can visit the Foxhall Re-use Shop without a booking, however you will not be able to access the recycling centre and must park in the shop car park.
In partnership with Suffolk County Council and FCC Environment we operate a Re-use shop based at Foxhall Recycling Centre.
All items are checked and tested by our shop staff and only suitable items are sold in the shop. There’s always a wide range of items for sale, including:
Electrical items, Furniture, Children’s Toys, Prams/highchairs and other baby and toddler items, Sports Equipment, CD’s, DVD’s and books, Bicycles, DIY and garden tools
Thank you for your support – by donating or using the Ipswich Re-use Shop, you’re helping us to bring hope, opportunity, stability and independence to local children, young people and families.