We provide positive activities for young people who may have limited opportunities in life. We give young people a safe, supportive environment where our staff will give them opportunities to learn, socialise and be a positive part of their community.
Library Link is a new project funded by the North Norfolk Youth Advisory Board, in partnership with Norfolk County Council Library Service.
The Benjamin Foundation will be running young people’s activity sessions fortnightly in each of the eight North Norfolk libraries, raising awareness of the many activities and resources available to young people in libraries.
Each library group will be led by young people and their ideas will shape the activities taking place, so if there is something for 11-19 year olds you would like to see happening in your local library, let us know.
Session times and locations:
- Cromer Library, Prince of Wales Rd, Cromer NR27 9HS – Mondays 4.30pm – 6pm (commencing 20th May)
- Mundesley Library, 18 Cromer Rd, Mundesley, Norwich NR11 8BE – Tuesdays 4pm – 5.30pm (commencing 7th May)
- North Walsham Library, New Rd, North Walsham NR28 9DE – Wednesdays 3.30pm – 5pm (commencing 8th May)
- Sheringham Library, New Rd, Sheringham NR26 8EB – Fridays 3.30pm – 5pm (commencing 10th May)
- Wells Library, Station Rd, Wells-next-the-Sea NR23 1EA – Mondays 3.30pm – 5pm (commencing 13th May)
- Stalham Library, High St, Stalham, Norwich NR12 9AN – Tuesdays 3.45pm – 5.15pm (commencing 14th May)
- Holt Library, 9 Church St, Holt NR25 6BB – Wednesdays 4pm – 5.30pm (commencing 15th May)
- Fakenham Library, 6 Star Meadow, Oak St, Fakenham NR21 9DS – Thursdays 3.30pm – 5pm (commencing 16th May)
For regular updates and what’s on, follow our Facebook page or more more information, please get in touch.