Norfolk Furniture Stores
We are pleased to announce that we will be re-opening our Holt, Dereham and Norwich Furniture Stores on Monday 15th June with hours of 10am – 4pm, Monday to Saturday.
Since closing our shops at the end of March due to the pandemic, the impact on our charity has been huge therefore we are delighted to be able to re-open and are grateful for your continued support of our charity.
Your safety is our priority, therefore we are taking the following steps:
Visitors to our stores:
- A limited number of customers will be permitted in store at any one time. Once this limit has been reached, we will operate a one in/one out system.
- Hand sanitizers are available at entrances and exits.
- One way systems have been introduced, please follow the arrows on the floor.
- Signage throughout to remind of social distancing guidelines.
- Two metre markers at tills.
- Contactless payments are preferred and encouraged.
- Cleaning rotas are in place and ‘hot spots’ such as door handles will be cleaned regularly.
- Card payment machines will be cleaned after each transaction.
Donations and Furniture Deliveries:
- We are taking donations and will be operating a delivery service. Please check with your local store if you have any items you wish to donate.
- In order to reduce any risk to you, if you are in a position to bring the item of furniture in/out of your home then that is preferred.
- Incoming, donated stock will be quarantined for 48 hours before being available for sale.
Your local furniture store:
Holt Furniture Store: 01263 713721
Norwich Furniture Store: 01603 661921
Dereham Furniture Store: 01362 692392
Suffolk Re-use Shops:
Thank you for your continued support:
Thank you for your custom and support to help us bring hope, opportunity, stability and independence to local children, young people and families. Things may take a little longer than usual so please bear with us while we adjust to a new way of working. We are delighted to be back and, whether you are a new or previous customer, we look forward to welcoming you and thank you for your support.
We will continue to follow Government advice and guidelines so the above is subject to change.
It demonstrates the strength of the service and the care and compassion of the team and Hosts who make the service such a success.