Could you take on a sporting challenge to support us? There are a huge variety of sporting challenges that take place throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, the UK and internationally. From marathons, half marathons, 10ks and 5ks through to fun runs, walks, cycle rides and hikes of various kinds you will be able to find something which suits your ability and ambitions!
You are very welcome to sign up for an organised event and run, walk, cycle or even swim for us. Register with the organiser and then contact us to let us know what you have planned. For the runners and walkers amongst you, we can send you a TBF running vest and be able to provide you with tips and support leading up the event. We’ll also send you a certificate to thank you for supporting us.
Why not take on an Action Challenge event?
Our charity is registered with Action Challenge, which organises many inspirational challenge events and unforgettable adventures in the UK and Worldwide. You can take on an Ultra Challenge, such as:
There are many challenges available on their website and the money you raise will help us to bring hope, opportunity, stability and independence to children, young people and families in Norfolk and Suffolk.
How to get involved:
- Sign up for your Action Challenge via their website and select The Benjamin Foundation as your chosen charity
- We will then receive a notification that you have chosen to support us
- We will then get in touch with you directly to discuss support and fundraising
The Broads Walk Challenge
A 90km, 50km or 25km run, walk or jog through the Norfolk Broads on Saturday 13th June 2020, fully supported for 24 hours. If you would like to take part to raise money for our charity, please get in touch on 01603 886932 email@example.com
For more information, visit The Broads Walk Challenge website.
Do you have a place at the North Norfolk Mammoth Marathon in May 2020?
Let our butterfly help you to fly around the route. Commit to raising a minimum of £150 for our charity and receive a personalised Benjamin Foundation running vest!Email us
Looking for inspiration?
We’re registered with Action Challenge – why not take on one of their ultra sporting events, which include London 2 Brighton, Peak District and the Thames Bridges Trek?
Get in touch with us on 01603 886932 to learn more!Email us
Our support for you:
Once you have a confirmed place in a race or challenge event, please let us know that you want to run to raise money for our charity. We will be delighted to support you, if you wish, in the following ways:
- sponsorship forms or help with setting up a fundraising page
- your own TBF running vest
- training and nutrition tips and advice
- putting you in touch with other TBF charity runners and supporters
- the chance to visit one of our services so that you can find out more about what we do
- help with promoting your fundraising page on social media
- a thank you letter and certificate
If you’d like to take on a sporting challenge, please get in touch on 01603 886932 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven Newing House opened its doors in May 2003. Since then it has accommodated nearly 200 young people.