Cross something off your bucket list this year with a sporting event or challenge!
Sporting events are fantastic opportunities to fundraise for our charity. By taking part, you can help to raise awareness about our work and make a huge impact on the lives of young people in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Many events are FREE to register and you’ll receive plenty of support and resources from us to help you reach your fundraising goal! In 2022, one of our supporters completed the amazing feat of the Three Peaks Challenge, trekking all the highest peaks of the UK back-to-back. For them, the “sense of achievement was great” as they raised an amazing £1,000 for our charity.
There are many challenges available for you to get involved in.
Whether you want to run, cycle, walk, swim, climb, or even fall (skydive!), we’ve got plenty of opportunities to tell you about, including:
- Running: Norwich 10K, Aylsham 5k, Ipswich Half-Marathon, Blickling Half-Marathon.
- Swimming: Hunstanton Winter Swim.
- Cycling: Dunwich Dynamo, Suffolk Sportive, Tour De Broads.
- Walking: Broads Walk Challenge.
- Hiking: 3 Peaks Challenge.
- Gym Challenges: complete a triathlon, marathon on the treadmill or sit-up challenge.
- Extreme: Tough Mudder, Sky Diving, Wing Walking.
- Create Your Own Challenge: you can also create your own sporting
- Other: Interested in another challenge or sport not listed? Let us know!
Feeling inspired? Let’s do this! Click here to register your interest and receive our sporting challenges pack!
Please get in touch with us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Our support for you:
Once you have a confirmed place in a race or challenge event, please let us know that you want to run to raise money for our charity. We will be delighted to support you, if you wish, in the following ways:
- Sponsorship forms or help with setting up a fundraising page
- Your own Benjamin Foundation running vest
- Putting you in touch with other charity runners and supporters from The Benjamin Foundation
- Help with promoting your fundraising page on social media
- A thank you letter and certificate
If you’d like to take on a sporting challenge, please get in touch on 01603 886932 or [email protected]