Kindly Sponsored by Clapham & Collinge Solicitors
Can you solve the clues and win the treasure in our fun hunt around Norwich? Following on from last year’s popular event, we are pleased to be bringing back this fun trail around Norwich on Thursday 6th June, finishing with a tasty BBQ in the beautiful Rooftop Gardens.
Take part with your colleagues, family or friends. We suggest that you play as a team of between 2 and 8 people as you search the city for our charity butterflies. Children are welcome to take part with supervising adults.
This event starts and finishes at the stunning Rooftop Gardens restaurant and bar, situated on the top floor of The Union Building on Rose Lane, Norwich. This restaurant and bar boasts an unsurpassed view of the fine city of Norwich.
About the Event
• Arrive at the Rooftop Gardens from 5:30pm-6:15pm for a short welcome briefing.
• We’ll get you started with your first clue.
• Then it’s a hunt to find as many of our butterflies as possible around the city and unlock the winning answer. Don’t forget to stop off and enjoy a glass of prosecco at Clapham and Collinge’s historic office building on All Saint’s Green.
• Return to Rooftop Gardens between 8:00pm-8:30pm where the large terrace will be ours for the evening.
• Enjoy a welcome drink and tasty BBQ before we announce the winning team (tie break question may be required).
• Even if you don’t win the treasure chest, you can still take something home with you if you bid in our charity auction.
Please pre-book your ticket on Eventbrite by Monday 3rd June. You don’t need to tell us what team you are part of, but please do let us know if you have any dietary or mobility requirements so that we can cater for you.
Adult ticket price £25*
Child ticket price £17*
*please note that all ticket prices are plus Eventbrite fees
• Thursday 6th June 2019
• 5:30pm – 9:30pm
• Starting and finishing at Rooftop Gardens, Rose Lane, Norwich
• Includes a gourmet or vegetarian BBQ and alcoholic or non-alcoholic welcome drink
If your business is interested in supporting us by being a clue sponsor, please contact Chris Elliott, Marketing and Fundraising Manager on 07825 130003 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to book your place!
Thank you to main event sponsors Clapham and Collinge – Independent Solicitors in Norwich, North Walsham and Sheringham.
Clapham & Collinge is a local, leading firm of expert solicitors based in Norfolk. With offices in Norwich, North Walsham and Sheringham they provide a full range of legal services for businesses and individuals.Visit their website
A thoroughly enjoyable event that I would love to return to next year.