Christmas Gift Appeal 2018
Because of your generosity, last year we were able to give gifts to over 500 young people and children. However, as we support more people each year, we require more and more presents. Could you spread a little joy by donating a Christmas gift this year?
Who Can I Donate To?
There are a range of children, young people and families who you can donate gifts to throughout Norfolk and Suffolk. You are able to choose to send a gift to a specific service that is local to you, or one that you are passionate about. Alternatively, you can donate gifts to us and we will make sure that they go to where they are needed the most.
In 2018, we would love to give Christmas gifts to the following young people we support:
· Individual gifts for young people at risk of being homeless who we look after in our eleven accommodation centres or who live with one of our host families across Norfolk and Suffolk, aged 16-25 years
· Individual gifts for children and young people who use our one-to-one support and guidance services aged 5-18 years
· Group or individual gifts for Young Carer Groups across Norfolk, made up of young people and children aged 6-18 years
How to Donate
We would like to ask that everyone who would like to donate a gift lets us know in advance. To make a gift, please follow the following three steps:
2. Purchase your gift. Click here to view guidance on buying gifts for our Christmas Appeal. Please do not wrap your donated gift as we need to check each of the gifts delivered to us. We do accept donated wrapping paper, if you would like to donate some.
3. Drop off your gift. Purchase your gifts and deliver to the drop off point you selected online, UNWRAPPED, no later than Friday 23rd November 2018. If you need to change your drop off location or date, or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
What Type of Gifts Should I Buy?
Within the service you have selected, we have a mix of male and female young people of varying ages, so a wide range of gifts are needed! Our service managers will then decide which of the young people they support would appreciate the gift the most. Historically, the group for who we have received the fewest presents are young males, so if you are able to donate a gift suitable for that group of people it would be most appreciated.
If you are donating to our Young Carers group, you can give individual or group presents that several young people could use or play with at the same time.
How Much Should I Spend on a Gift?
We suggest a maximum spend of £20 for an individual gift. However, several items can be used to make up a gift so items of any value, up to this amount, would be appreciated. If you are donating a group gift for our Young Carers Group, we suggest spending up to £50.
If you have any questions about the Christmas Gift Appeal, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01603 886932.
Thank you for your generosity.