Can you help young people to finally feel hopeful of a brighter future?
For over 25 years’ children, young people and families across Norfolk and Suffolk have been supported by The Benjamin Foundation to overcome big challenges in their lives.
We provide over 40,000 safe nights’ sleep a year for young people to finally feel safe from youth homelessness. We are delighted to be expanding our support in Suffolk to provide more young people with a safe home, support and opportunities.
This vital work not only gives young people, who may not have had the best start in life, somewhere stable to live but the skills they need to go on to lead successful independent lives. This includes learning life skills such as cooking, shopping and budgeting, to successfully managing a tenancy and exploring education, training and employment opportunities in order to create a brighter future.
Working with local communities is a key area of our work and we are now reaching out to landlords in and around the Ipswich area to enable us to help even more young people.
So, if you’re a local landlord with a 3-4 bedroom property, we would love to talk to you. Besides helping young people to take their next steps, the benefits to you include:
- Guaranteed rental payments with a Company Let agreement with The Benjamin Foundation.
- Your property occupied with a tenant(s) who receive regular support and guidance from our team.
- A well-maintained property for the duration of the tenancy due to careful matching of tenants, weekly house visits and general household maintenance taken care of.
- Help to furnish your property with good quality, good value furniture and household items from our own furniture stores.
- A reassuring and dedicated point of contact for you.
To discuss your property and the next steps with The Benjamin Foundation to help young people finally feel hopeful of a brighter future, please contact Pip Yaxley, Assistant Director – Housing and Homelessness on 07825 130011 or email [email protected]