Our teams are working every single day of the year to support people who need extra help. We are always grateful for support for our work and we've given details on this page about some of the main ways you can do that. All types of people and groups have worked with us such as:
- Social groups arranging fundraising activities: our Horning Friends group have an annual summer event
- Individuals with skills they can offer: a piano tuner helps out at one of our furniture stores
- Networking groups: the Norwich-based Breakaway group has chosen to support us as their 2016 charity and they are committed to helping raise funds to provide extra activities for some of the young carers we help.
- Volunteer days: some businesses give staff time to spend on community projects
- Businesses: many choose a charity of the year or run events for different charities
If you have a different way of helping or would just like to discuss this further please contact Chris Elliott our Marketing & Fundraising Manager via email email@example.com or telephone 07825 130003.
With your help we can provide even more support to the people who need it most.